Craftsy

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cassie's Thick and Quick Ribbed Cowl

This Thick and Quick Ribbed Cowl was made by casting on 108 stitches onto my Addi Click Needle size 10, and knitted in the round. This turned out beautifully. The finished size was 17" x 14". I actually liked the pattern on the inside of the cowl more than the outside. 

I loved the James C. Brett Marble Chunky yarn. It’s beautiful and very very soft. Because it’s 100% Acrylic, it can be washed and dryed at home. I heard that it stretches out a bit after being worn. Although I love using wool yarn, it’s also great to find such a wonderful acrylic yarn for a cowl because it can be laundered at home. I think that this may be one of my new "go to yarns" for awhile.
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment