Craftsy

Monday, March 25, 2013

My Etsy Store

How exciting! I finally posted the 2 Chunky Cowls I made on the Etsy website by opening a store. I  now have my Blog, a Ravelry site and Etsy store. In addition to the Chunky Cowl in the Aspen Tweed color, you can purchase a Chunky Cowl in a purple/pink color called Phoenix Azalea. You can go to the website by clicking on my store named MaryBeeKnits. This is the chunky Cowl in Phoenix Azalea:
This is the Chunky Cowl in Aspen Tweed. I'm wearing it a lot! It was made with Lion Brand Hometown USA yarn. It's very simple to make. I made a crochet chain of 80 stitches, with a crochet hook size N, and then used a slip stitch to connect them. I then made a double crochet in each stitch and made 10 rows total. It's very warm and soft. More information about the Chunky Cowl is also posted on Ravelry. I love the soft feel of this yarn.
This cowl was crocheted in Aspen Tweed yarn by Lion Brand Hometown USA:



No comments:

Post a Comment